Seressia Glass is an award-winning author of more than twenty contemporary and paranormal romance and urban fantasy stories. Her current contemporary series, Sugar and Spice, deals with love and addiction while her paranormal series. (Shadowchasers, Sons of Anubis) are steeped in Egyptian mythology. She lives north of Atlanta with her guitar-wielding husband and two attack poodles. When not writing, she spends her free time people-watching, belly dancing, and watching anime.
Seressia has always been a voracious reader and turned to writing at an early age, using her fantastical tales for extra credit in school. Her proudest writing moment remains winning the first Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday “Living the Dream” essay contest as a high school senior and getting to meet Coretta Scott King and read her essay to the King family. Since then, she’s gone on to write a motley crew of characters and creatures including werewolves, djinn, demons, Egyptian deities and jackal shapeshifters with a few humans thrown into the mix. No matter who or what she’s writing about, Seressia weaves in the universal themes of acceptance and being comfortable in one’s own skin. Her stories have won numerous awards including an RT Reviewer’s Choice Award, Emma Awards, and finalists in a variety of contests.
When not working on her next story, Seressia is an instructional designer for an international home improvement company, writing and developing training materials.
Awards and Accolades
- 2015 Maggie Award for Excellence Finalist, Spice
- 2006 Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice Award Winner, Through the Fire
- 2006 Emma Award for Best Anthology Winner, Vegas Bites
- 2006 Romance in Color Reviewers’ Choice Awards nominee, Genesis Press Book of the Year, Through the Fire
- 2006 Romance in Color Reviewers’ Choice Awards nominee, Anthology of the Year, Vegas Bites
- 2006 Romance in Color Reviewers’ Choice Awards nominee, Novella of the Year, Double Down from Vegas Bites
- 2006 Romance in Color Reviewers’ Choice Awards nominee, Author of the Year
4+ Rating “This could be the start of a very promising career.” –Wayne Jordan, Romance in Color
“A wonderful read when you want a romance with more feeling than sexual posturing.” –The Midwest Book Review
4 1/2 Stars! Top Pick! “A pleasure that’s sure to ease and tantalize from beginning to end.” –Romantic Times Magazine